This page is about PC Equalizer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Equalizer from your computerBils
. More info about Bils can be read here
. You can get more details about PC Equalizer at http://pc-equalizer.sourceforge.net
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Equalizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PC Equalizer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Equalizer. The application's main executable file is titled PCEqualizer.exe and it has a size of 5.69 MB (5970432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PC Equalizer. They occupy an average of 5.80 MB (6083493
bytes) on disk.
- PCEqualizer.exe (5.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Equalizer. Click on the links below for other PC Equalizer versions:
...click to view all...
PC Equalizer is a program marketed by Bils. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Equalizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PC Equalizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Equalizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Equalizer". The PC Equalizer application will be found automatically. When you select PC Equalizer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Equalizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Equalizer:
- The software company is: http://pc-equalizer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Equalizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Equalizer.
8. After removing PC Equalizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Equalizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Equalizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Equalizer by Bils from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Equalizer by Bils is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Equalizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 04:48:40.020