PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
This info is about PC-Doctor 5 for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on PC-Doctor, Inc.. More details about the app PC-Doctor 5 for Windows can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PCDR5 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows. The application's main executable file is labeled pcdr5cuiw32.exe and its approximative size is 9.88 MB (10361632 bytes).
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.59 MB (13202857
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcd.exe (336.28 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (9.88 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (74.28 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- uninst.exe (622.64 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- diagv32.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- diagv64.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-Doctor 5 for Windows version 5.00.4330.05
alone. For other PC-Doctor 5 for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows:
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Acpi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Arcadyan.sys
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is a program by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC-Doctor 5 for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC-Doctor 5 for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Doctor 5 for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC-Doctor 5 for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC-Doctor 5 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC-Doctor 5 for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows.
8. After removing PC-Doctor 5 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC-Doctor 5 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC-Doctor 5 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC-Doctor 5 for Windows by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:04:48.267