PC Data App
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PC Data App for Windows. PC Data App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PCDApp directory, subject to the user's decision. How to uninstall PC Data App from your computer
PC Data App contains of the executables below. They take 9.90 MB (10381048
bytes) on disk.
- dmon.exe (9.29 MB)
- StartHelp.exe (64.30 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (169.33 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove PC Data App from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCData App
Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PC Data App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Data App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Data App or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Data App". If it is installed on your PC the PC Data App app will be found very quickly. When you select PC Data App in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Data App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Data App.
8. After removing PC Data App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Data App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Data App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130