PC Cleaner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Cleaner from your computerSystweak Software
. You can find out more on Systweak Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on PC Cleaner on Systweak Software's page. PC Cleaner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. PC Cleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PCCleaner.exe and it has a size of 5.65 MB (5923088 bytes).
The executables below are part of PC Cleaner. They occupy an average of 6.80 MB (7131888
bytes) on disk.
- PCCleaner.exe (5.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1000.510
of PC Cleaner. For more PC Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PC Cleaner we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PC Cleaner:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Cleaner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\PC Cleaner
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Chinese_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Danish_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Dutch_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\eng_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Finnish_pcc_fi.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\French_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\German_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\greek_pcc_el.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\isxdl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Italian_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Japanese_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\korean_pcc_ko.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Norwegian_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\PCCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\polish_pcc_pl.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\portugese_pcc_pt.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Portuguese_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\russian_pcc_ru.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\spanish_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\swedish_pcc.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\traditionalcn_pcc_zh-tw.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\Turkish_pcc_tr.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PC Cleaner.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\systweak\PC Cleaner\rcpupdate.ini
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\PC Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Systweak\PC Cleaner
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\PCCleaner.exe
PC Cleaner is a program marketed by Systweak Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Cleaner". If it exists on your system the PC Cleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Cleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Cleaner.
8. After removing PC Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Cleaner by Systweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that PC Cleaner by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Cleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:27:12.740