PACS is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PACS from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. PACS is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's choice. PACS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PACS. They take about 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
PACS is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove PACS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PACS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PACS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PACS". If it is installed on your PC the PACS program will be found very quickly. When you click PACS in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PACS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PACS.
8. After uninstalling PACS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PACS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PACS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PACS by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that PACS by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PACS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:17:08.533