P3dO Explorer (remove only)
This page is about P3dO Explorer (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P3dO Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). P3dO Explorer (remove only)'s primary file takes about 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) and is named P3dOExplorer.exe. A way to uninstall P3dO Explorer (remove only) from your computer
P3dO Explorer (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 2.74 MB (2869436
bytes) on disk.
- P3dOExplorer.exe (2.68 MB)
- UninstallP3dO.exe (54.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of P3dO Explorer (remove only).
Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove P3dO Explorer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase P3dO Explorer (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate P3dO Explorer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "P3dO Explorer (remove only)". The P3dO Explorer (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you click P3dO Explorer (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding P3dO Explorer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall P3dO Explorer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling P3dO Explorer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of P3dO Explorer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing P3dO Explorer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130