Oxygen XML Editor 18.1
This web page is about Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 from your systemSyncRO Soft
. More information on SyncRO Soft can be found here
. Please follow http://www.oxygenxml.com
if you want to read more on Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 on SyncRO Soft's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 18 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 18\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Oxygen XML Editor 18.1's primary file takes around 580.05 KB (593968 bytes) and is named oxygen18.1.exe.
The executables below are part of Oxygen XML Editor 18.1. They occupy an average of 5.89 MB (6180880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- diffDirs.exe (580.05 KB)
- diffFiles.exe (580.05 KB)
- dotnetValidator.exe (58.00 KB)
- help.exe (105.00 KB)
- msValidator.exe (24.00 KB)
- msxsl.exe (24.31 KB)
- nxslt.exe (172.00 KB)
- nxslt2.exe (192.00 KB)
- oxygen18.1.exe (580.05 KB)
- oxygenAuthor18.1.exe (580.05 KB)
- oxygenDeveloper18.1.exe (580.05 KB)
- rp.exe (215.05 KB)
- syncroSVNClient.exe (350.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (323.05 KB)
- xmlGeneratorGui.exe (580.05 KB)
- xmllint.exe (36.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (14.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
This web page is about Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 version 18.1
Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 is an application offered by SyncRO Soft. Some users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oxygen XML Editor 18.1". If it is installed on your PC the Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Oxygen XML Editor 18.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oxygen XML Editor 18.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oxygenxml.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 18\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 18.1.
8. After removing Oxygen XML Editor 18.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 by SyncRO Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 by SyncRO Soft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oxygen XML Editor 18.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 20:24:37.110