This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Oxygène 8.06 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Oxygène 8.06 from your systemMemsoft
. You can find out more on Memsoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Oxygène 8.06 at http://www.memsoft.fr
. Oxygène 8.06 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene 8 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene 8\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oxygène 8.06. The program's main executable file is called oxygovl.exe and occupies 98.00 KB (100352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Oxygène 8.06. They occupy an average of 3.30 MB (3455769
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (216.51 KB)
- compress.exe (88.27 KB)
- dzprog32.exe (32.00 KB)
- oxygovl.exe (98.00 KB)
- SQLMigrationTool.exe (10.00 KB)
- SychronizeOxatis.exe (2.63 MB)
- Sysvnc.EXE (239.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.06
of Oxygène 8.06.
Oxygène 8.06 is an application marketed by the software company Memsoft. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Oxygène 8.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Oxygène 8.06 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oxygène 8.06 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oxygène 8.06". If it exists on your system the Oxygène 8.06 application will be found automatically. When you select Oxygène 8.06 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Oxygène 8.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oxygène 8.06:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.memsoft.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene 8\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oxygène 8.06.
8. After removing Oxygène 8.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Oxygène 8.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oxygène 8.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oxygène 8.06 by Memsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Oxygène 8.06 by Memsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Oxygène 8.06 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 22:47:38.810