Ovito is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ovito from your systemovito.org
. Open here
for more information on ovito.org. Usually the Ovito application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ovito directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Ovito by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ovito\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ovito.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 358.50 KB (367104 bytes) on disk.
Ovito is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.21 MB (2319629
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ovito.exe (358.50 KB)
- ovitos.exe (25.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.76 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (217.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (186.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.2
of Ovito. You can find below info on other versions of Ovito:
Ovito is an application released by the software company ovito.org. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Ovito is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ovito from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ovito or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ovito". If it is installed on your PC the Ovito program will be found automatically. After you select Ovito in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ovito, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ovito.
8. After removing Ovito, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ovito which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ovito with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ovito by ovito.org from your PC, we are not saying that Ovito by ovito.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ovito supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 18:16:54.310