You can find on this page details on how to remove Overwolf for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Overwolf from your PCOverwolf Ltd.
. You can find out more on Overwolf Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.overwolf.com
if you want to read more on Overwolf on Overwolf Ltd.'s page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory (same installation drive as Windows). Overwolf's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\\OWUninstaller.exe" /S. OverwolfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.29 MB (1356544 bytes) on disk.
Overwolf is comprised of the following executables which take 4.19 MB (4397856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (38.78 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.29 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (974.28 KB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (108.56 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (75.28 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (52.78 KB)
- OverwolfOverlayHelper.exe (531.75 KB)
- OverwolfTSHelper.exe (445.25 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (64.78 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (501.28 KB)
- Purplizer.exe (177.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.81.34.0
of Overwolf. For more Overwolf versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Overwolf is an application released by Overwolf Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Overwolf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Overwolf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Overwolf or simply click the Search field and type in "Overwolf". The Overwolf program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Overwolf in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Overwolf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Overwolf:
- The software company is: http://www.overwolf.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\\OWUninstaller.exe" /S
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Overwolf.
8. After removing Overwolf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Overwolf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Overwolf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Overwolf by Overwolf Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Overwolf by Overwolf Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Overwolf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 14:42:58.710