Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 from your computerAgnitum, Ltd.
. You can read more on Agnitum, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.agnitum.com
to get more facts about Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 on Agnitum, Ltd.'s website. Usually the Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Outpost Firewall Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 is C:\Program Files\Outpost Firewall Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1's primary file takes around 4.52 MB (4735312 bytes) and is called op_mon.exe.
The following executables are contained in Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1. They occupy 10.53 MB (11046192
bytes) on disk.
- acs.exe (3.24 MB)
- clean.exe (889.50 KB)
- feedback.exe (764.85 KB)
- op_mon.exe (4.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1.
Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro_is1
Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 is an application offered by the software company Agnitum, Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1". The Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.agnitum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Outpost Firewall Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1.
8. After removing Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 by Agnitum, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 by Agnitum, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:55:30.400