Outlook4Gmail 3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Outlook4Gmail 3.2 from your PCScand Ltd.
. You can find out more on Scand Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about Outlook4Gmail 3.2 can be seen at http://www.scand.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scand Ltd\Outlook4Gmail folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Outlook4Gmail 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scand Ltd\Outlook4Gmail\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Outlook4Gmail.Install.Finalize.exe and it has a size of 31.50 KB (32256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Outlook4Gmail 3.2. They take about 931.66 KB (954017
bytes) on disk.
- Outlook4Gmail.Install.Finalize.exe (31.50 KB)
- OutlookGmailSync.exe (182.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 43.2
of Outlook4Gmail 3.2.
Outlook4Gmail 3.2 is an application offered by Scand Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Outlook4Gmail 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Outlook4Gmail 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Outlook4Gmail 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Outlook4Gmail 3.2". The Outlook4Gmail 3.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Outlook4Gmail 3.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outlook4Gmail 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outlook4Gmail 3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.scand.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scand Ltd\Outlook4Gmail\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Outlook4Gmail 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Outlook4Gmail 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outlook4Gmail 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outlook4Gmail 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Outlook4Gmail 3.2 by Scand Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Outlook4Gmail 3.2 by Scand Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook4Gmail 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 14:28:59.653