This page is about Outlook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Outlook from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Pokki. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Outlook. Outlook's main file takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Outlook version 1.0.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Outlook releases:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Outlook.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Outlook:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook.lnk
Outlook is an application by Pokki. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Outlook from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Outlook app will be found automatically. When you select Outlook in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Outlook by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:58:18.170