Outlook Setup Tool
Outlook Setup Tool is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Outlook Setup Tool from your PCStarfield Technologies
. You can read more on Starfield Technologies or check for application updates here
. Outlook Setup Tool is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Starfield\Outlook Setup Tool directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Outlook Setup Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\Starfield\Outlook Setup Tool\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.74 MB (3920648 bytes) on disk and is called outlookset.exe.
Outlook Setup Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.32 MB (5580304
bytes) on disk.
- olset32.exe (218.00 KB)
- outlookset.exe (3.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.19
of Outlook Setup Tool. Click on the links below for other Outlook Setup Tool versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Outlook Setup Tool we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Outlook Setup Tool:
The files below remain on your disk by Outlook Setup Tool when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Starfield\Outlook Setup Tool
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Starfield\Outlook Setup Tool\olset32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Starfield\Outlook Setup Tool\outlookset.exe
Outlook Setup Tool is an application offered by the software company Starfield Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Outlook Setup Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Outlook Setup Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outlook Setup Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outlook Setup Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Outlook Setup Tool program will be found very quickly. After you click Outlook Setup Tool in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Outlook Setup Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outlook Setup Tool.
8. After removing Outlook Setup Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outlook Setup Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outlook Setup Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook Setup Tool by Starfield Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Outlook Setup Tool by Starfield Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Outlook Setup Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:33:39.527