Outlook 2010 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Outlook 2010 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Outlook 2010 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Outlook 2010's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
Outlook 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The current page applies to Outlook 2010 version 1.0
Outlook 2010 is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Outlook 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Outlook 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outlook 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Outlook 2010". If it exists on your system the Outlook 2010 program will be found automatically. After you select Outlook 2010 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Outlook 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outlook 2010.
8. After uninstalling Outlook 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outlook 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outlook 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outlook 2010 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Outlook 2010 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outlook 2010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:16:52.827