OutPosted is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall OutPosted from your PCXequte Software
. Further information on Xequte Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xequte.com
if you want to read more on OutPosted on Xequte Software's web page. OutPosted is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OutPosted directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing OutPosted is C:\Program Files (x86)\OutPosted\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. OutPosted's main file takes around 847.78 KB (868128 bytes) and is named OPosted.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside OutPosted. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1559673
bytes) on disk.
- OPosted.exe (847.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to OutPosted version 2.0
OutPosted is an application offered by the software company Xequte Software. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall OutPosted is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OutPosted from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OutPosted or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OutPosted". The OutPosted application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OutPosted in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OutPosted, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OutPosted:
- The publisher is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OutPosted\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OutPosted.
8. After removing OutPosted, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OutPosted which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OutPosted using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OutPosted by Xequte Software from your PC, nor are we saying that OutPosted by Xequte Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OutPosted supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:17:30.473