Our Search Window
Our Search Window is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your PCOur Search Window
. More data about Our Search Window can be seen here
. You can see more info about Our Search Window at http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Our Search Window by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Our Search Window's primary file takes around 45.15 KB (46231 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Our Search Window. They take 568.65 KB (582295
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (45.15 KB)
This data is about Our Search Window version 2.0.5924.5893
only. For more Our Search Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Our Search Window is a program by Our Search Window. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Our Search Window from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Our Search Window or simply activate the Search field and type in "Our Search Window". If it is installed on your PC the Our Search Window application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Our Search Window in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Our Search Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The publisher is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Our Search Window.
8. After uninstalling Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Our Search Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Our Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Our Search Window supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 00:24:42.600