Our Search Window
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Our Search Window for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your computerOur Search Window
. More data about Our Search Window can be seen here
. Click on http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
to get more data about Our Search Window on Our Search Window's website. Our Search Window is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Our Search Window is C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.34 KB (355680 bytes) on disk.
Our Search Window contains of the executables below. They occupy 870.84 KB (891744
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.34 KB)
This page is about Our Search Window version 2.0.5922.34579
alone. Click on the links below for other Our Search Window versions:
...click to view all...
Our Search Window is a program marketed by the software company Our Search Window. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Our Search Window from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Our Search Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Our Search Window". If it exists on your system the Our Search Window program will be found very quickly. After you select Our Search Window in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Our Search Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Our Search Window.
8. After uninstalling Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Our Search Window that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Our Search Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your PC, we are not saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Our Search Window supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:41:11.557