This info is about OtoCopy 2.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall OtoCopy 2.11 from your computerMorillon Alain
. Check out here
for more information on Morillon Alain. More info about the application OtoCopy 2.11 can be found at http://ma-logiciel.elimit.eu/
. OtoCopy 2.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAOtoCopy directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MAOtoCopy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OtoCopy 2.11. MAOtoCopy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk.
OtoCopy 2.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.46 MB (1535009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MACommun.exe (310.50 KB)
- MADiffDir.exe (106.50 KB)
- MADiffFile.exe (32.50 KB)
- MAOtoCopy.exe (228.50 KB)
- MAOtoDaemon.exe (103.50 KB)
- MASetup.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.53 KB)
The current page applies to OtoCopy 2.11 version 2.11
OtoCopy 2.11 is an application marketed by Morillon Alain. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase OtoCopy 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OtoCopy 2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OtoCopy 2.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OtoCopy 2.11". The OtoCopy 2.11 program will be found very quickly. When you select OtoCopy 2.11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OtoCopy 2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OtoCopy 2.11:
- The publisher is: http://ma-logiciel.elimit.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAOtoCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OtoCopy 2.11.
8. After uninstalling OtoCopy 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OtoCopy 2.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OtoCopy 2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OtoCopy 2.11 by Morillon Alain from your PC, nor are we saying that OtoCopy 2.11 by Morillon Alain is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OtoCopy 2.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 11:52:55.603