Otchlan 1.3 v71
You can find below details on how to uninstall Otchlan 1.3 v71 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Otchlan 1.3 v71 from your PCOtchlan Sp. zoo
. More information on Otchlan Sp. zoo can be found here
. Further information about Otchlan 1.3 v71 can be found at http://www.otchlan.pl
. Otchlan 1.3 v71 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Otchlan 1.3 folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Otchlan 1.3 v71 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Otchlan 1.3\unins000.exe. otchlan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 674.00 KB (690176 bytes) on disk.
Otchlan 1.3 v71 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.35 MB (1415635
bytes) on disk.
- otchlan.exe (674.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.371
of Otchlan 1.3 v71.
Otchlan 1.3 v71 is an application offered by the software company Otchlan Sp. zoo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Otchlan 1.3 v71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Otchlan 1.3 v71 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Otchlan 1.3 v71 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Otchlan 1.3 v71". If it is installed on your PC the Otchlan 1.3 v71 app will be found very quickly. After you click Otchlan 1.3 v71 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Otchlan 1.3 v71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Otchlan 1.3 v71:
- The software company is: http://www.otchlan.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Otchlan 1.3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Otchlan 1.3 v71.
8. After uninstalling Otchlan 1.3 v71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Otchlan 1.3 v71 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Otchlan 1.3 v71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Otchlan 1.3 v71 by Otchlan Sp. zoo from your PC, we are not saying that Otchlan 1.3 v71 by Otchlan Sp. zoo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Otchlan 1.3 v71 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 19:49:01.700