Origin version 1.0
This web page is about Origin version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Origin version 1.0 from your computerbshtornado
. More info about bshtornado can be found here
. More information about the application Origin version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.bf3lan.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Origin version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Origin.exe is the Origin version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Origin version 1.0. They take about 63.84 MB (66944483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.02 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.27 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
- 2010_redist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- 2010_redist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- 2013_redist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- 2013_redist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Origin version 1.0.
Origin version 1.0 is an application by bshtornado. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Origin version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Origin version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Origin version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin version 1.0". The Origin version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Origin version 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Origin version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bf3lan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Origin version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin version 1.0 by bshtornado from your PC, we are not saying that Origin version 1.0 by bshtornado is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 13:09:06.793