Origin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. Origin is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.45 MB (3618648 bytes) on disk and is named Origin.exe.
Origin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.47 MB (24613528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.56 MB)
- igoproxy64.exe (13.84 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.45 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.82 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (1.60 MB)
- OriginER.exe (9.10 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (959.98 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 220.127.116.1115
alone. For more Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Origin you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Origin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Origin is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Origin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Origin in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:15:46.650