This info is about Origin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. You can get more details on Origin at http://www.ea.com
. Origin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Origin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.46 MB (3632112 bytes) on disk.
Origin contains of the executables below. They take 25.19 MB (26411672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.56 MB)
- igoproxy64.exe (13.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.46 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.91 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.06 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.15 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (958.09 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (98.99 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12443
of Origin. You can find here a few links to other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Origin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin application will be found very quickly. When you select Origin in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:35:21.273