This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. You can see more info related to Origin at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Origin.exe and it has a size of 2.96 MB (3098944 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Origin. They occupy 100.45 MB (105328016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.84 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.34 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (42.32 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (47.82 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.96 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.04 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.44 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (20.02 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (891.84 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (2.87 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.34 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.32 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This data is about Origin version 10.5.7.10123
alone. Click on the links below for other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Origin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Origin in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Origin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 00:03:23.420