Origin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Origin. They occupy 39.21 MB (41116288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.02 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.27 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 22.214.171.12412
only. For other Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". The Origin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Origin in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:03:10.413