This page contains thorough information on how to remove Origin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Detailed information about Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Origin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Origin. Origin.exe is the Origin's main executable file and it takes around 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Origin. They take an average of 40.35 MB (42309024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.02 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.27 MB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (839.13 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginClientService.exe (325.66 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This web page is about Origin version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Origin:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Origin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin app will be found very quickly. When you select Origin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Origin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:12:21.360