This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. You can get more details about Origin at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Origin application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Origin.exe is the Origin's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.96 MB (3098944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Origin. They take about 100.45 MB (105328000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.83 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.33 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (42.32 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (47.83 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.96 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.04 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.44 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (20.02 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (891.84 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (2.87 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.34 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.32 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.7.8864
of Origin. You can find below info on other releases of Origin:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Origin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Origin in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 14:32:05.170