This page contains detailed information on how to remove Origin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. Origin is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Origin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the Origin's main executable file and it takes close to 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk.
Origin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.16 MB (41058432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.48 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.01 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.16 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.25 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This page is about Origin version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find here a few links to other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Origin from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Origin:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Client Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Client Service\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Client Service\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service\ImagePath
Origin is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Origin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Origin in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Origin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Origin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:45:42.027