Organizer 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Organizer 2.0 from your computerMiha Rataj
. More information on Miha Rataj can be seen here
. More details about Organizer 2.0 can be seen at http://www.miharataj.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Miha Rataj\Organizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Organizer 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Miha Rataj\Organizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Organizer 2.0's primary file takes about 1.23 MB (1290240 bytes) and its name is Organizer.exe.
Organizer 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.89 MB (1985818
bytes) on disk:
- Organizer.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Organizer 2.0.
Organizer 2.0 is an application by the software company Miha Rataj. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Organizer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Organizer 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Organizer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Organizer 2.0". If it exists on your system the Organizer 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Organizer 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Organizer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Organizer 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.miharataj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miha Rataj\Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Organizer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Organizer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Organizer 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Organizer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Organizer 2.0 by Miha Rataj from your PC, we are not saying that Organizer 2.0 by Miha Rataj is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Organizer 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 06:43:38.253