Orcs Must Die 2
Orcs Must Die 2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Orcs Must Die 2 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Orcs Must Die 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Orcs Must Die 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. OrcsMustDie2.exe is the Orcs Must Die 2's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.28 MB (5540864 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Orcs Must Die 2 from your computer
The executable files below are installed together with Orcs Must Die 2. They take about 10.67 MB (11191422
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (875.28 KB)
- OrcsMustDie2.exe (5.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Orcs Must Die 2.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Orcs Must Die 2.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Orcs Must Die 2_is1
Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Orcs Must Die 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Orcs Must Die 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orcs Must Die 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orcs Must Die 2". If it is installed on your PC the Orcs Must Die 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Orcs Must Die 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Orcs Must Die 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orcs Must Die 2.
8. After uninstalling Orcs Must Die 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Orcs Must Die 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orcs Must Die 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130