Orcs Must Die!
This web page is about Orcs Must Die! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the Orcs Must Die! application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Robot Entertainment\Orcs Must Die! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Orcs Must Die! is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Robot Entertainment\Orcs Must Die!\unins000.exe". Orcs Must Die!'s primary file takes about 169.50 KB (173568 bytes) and is named OrcsMustDie.exe. A way to uninstall Orcs Must Die! from your system
The executables below are part of Orcs Must Die!. They take an average of 5.93 MB (6216318
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- OrcsMustDie.exe (169.50 KB)
- SKIDROW.exe (560.00 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Orcs Must Die! you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Orcs Must Die!_is1
Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Orcs Must Die! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Orcs Must Die! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orcs Must Die! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orcs Must Die!". If it is installed on your PC the Orcs Must Die! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orcs Must Die! in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orcs Must Die!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orcs Must Die!.
8. After uninstalling Orcs Must Die!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orcs Must Die! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orcs Must Die! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130