Orcs Must Die!
This web page is about Orcs Must Die! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the Orcs Must Die! application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Robot Entertainment\Orcs Must Die! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Orcs Must Die! is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Robot Entertainment\Orcs Must Die!\unins000.exe". Orcs Must Die!'s primary file takes about 169.50 KB (173568 bytes) and is named OrcsMustDie.exe. A way to uninstall Orcs Must Die! from your system
The executables below are part of Orcs Must Die!. They take an average of 5.93 MB (6216318
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- OrcsMustDie.exe (169.50 KB)
- SKIDROW.exe (560.00 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Orcs Must Die! you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Orcs Must Die!:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Orcs Must Die! when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orcs Must Die!
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orcs Must Die!\Build\release\cudart32_30_9.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orcs Must Die!\Build\release\FMOD_EVENT.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orcs Must Die!\Build\release\FMOD_EVENT_NET.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orcs Must Die!\Build\release\FMODEX.DLL
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 102600
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 102600\InstallLocation
Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Orcs Must Die! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Orcs Must Die! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Orcs Must Die! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orcs Must Die!". If it is installed on your PC the Orcs Must Die! program will be found automatically. After you select Orcs Must Die! in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Orcs Must Die!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orcs Must Die!.
8. After removing Orcs Must Die!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Orcs Must Die! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orcs Must Die! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130