Orborun is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Orborun from your computerTiny Lab Productions
. Take a look here
for more information on Tiny Lab Productions. Click on http://www.orborun.com
to get more information about Orborun on Tiny Lab Productions's website. Orborun is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Orborun folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Orborun by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.01 MB (11544576 bytes) on disk and is called Orborun.exe.
The executable files below are part of Orborun. They take about 11.01 MB (11544576
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tiny Lab Productions\Orborun
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 308580
Orborun is a program by Tiny Lab Productions. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Orborun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Orborun from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orborun or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orborun". If it is installed on your PC the Orborun app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orborun in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Orborun, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orborun:
- The software company is: http://www.orborun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orborun.
8. After removing Orborun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orborun which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orborun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orborun by Tiny Lab Productions from your PC, we are not saying that Orborun by Tiny Lab Productions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orborun in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:24:56.760