You can find below detailed information on how to remove Orbitum for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Orbitum from your PCOrbitum
. Further information on Orbitum can be found here
. Orbitum is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Orbitum is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\43.0.2357.178\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 636.95 KB (652232 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Orbitum. They occupy 6.69 MB (7019232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (636.95 KB)
- crash_service.exe (336.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (682.44 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.18 MB)
- setup.exe (910.50 KB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (2.00 MB)
The current page applies to Orbitum version 43.0.2357.178
only. You can find below info on other versions of Orbitum:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is a program released by Orbitum. Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Orbitum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Orbitum or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orbitum". If it is installed on your PC the Orbitum application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Orbitum in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orbitum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orbitum.
8. After uninstalling Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Orbitum by Orbitum from your computer, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Orbitum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:45:52.693