This page contains thorough information on how to remove Orbitum for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Orbitum from your computerOrbitum
. Further information on Orbitum can be found here
. Orbitum is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Orbitum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\32.0.1700.174\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Orbitum's primary file takes about 731.31 KB (748864 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Orbitum. They take about 64.31 MB (67432904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (731.31 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (174.31 KB)
- crash_service.exe (422.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- mini_installer.exe (56.41 MB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.1700.174
of Orbitum. You can find below a few links to other Orbitum versions:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is an application offered by the software company Orbitum. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orbitum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Orbitum in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Orbitum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orbitum.
8. After uninstalling Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orbitum by Orbitum from your PC, we are not saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orbitum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 06:53:02.490