This page contains complete information on how to remove Orbitum for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Orbitum from your computerOrbitum
. Additional info about Orbitum can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Orbitum is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\39.0.2171.123\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 692.50 KB (709120 bytes) on disk.
Orbitum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.91 MB (8292352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (692.50 KB)
- crash_service.exe (347.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.20 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (989.00 KB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.0.2171.123
of Orbitum. You can find below a few links to other Orbitum versions:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is an application by Orbitum. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Orbitum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orbitum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orbitum". The Orbitum app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Orbitum in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Orbitum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orbitum.
8. After uninstalling Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Orbitum by Orbitum from your PC, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Orbitum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:53:29.990