This page is about Orbitum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Orbitum from your systemOrbitum
. You can find out more on Orbitum or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\35.0.1916.150\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orbitum. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 793.45 KB (812488 bytes) on disk.
Orbitum is composed of the following executables which take 7.77 MB (8143024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (793.45 KB)
- crash_service.exe (353.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.97 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.98 MB)
- setup.exe (1,001.95 KB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The current page applies to Orbitum version 35.0.1916.150
only. For other Orbitum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Orbitum we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Orbitum:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Orbitum.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Orbitum.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Orbitum is a program offered by the software company Orbitum. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Orbitum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orbitum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Orbitum in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orbitum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orbitum.
8. After removing Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orbitum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orbitum by Orbitum from your computer, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orbitum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 22:25:11.217