This info is about Orbital Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Orbital Viewer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OV folder, subject to the user's choice. ov.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 538.50 KB (551424 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Orbital Viewer from your PC
Orbital Viewer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 563.23 KB (576749
bytes) on disk:
- ov.exe (538.50 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (24.73 KB)
Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Orbital Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Orbital Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Orbital Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Orbital Viewer". If it exists on your system the Orbital Viewer app will be found automatically. When you select Orbital Viewer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Orbital Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orbital Viewer.
8. After removing Orbital Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orbital Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orbital Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130