Orange update is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Orange update from your systemOrange
. More info about Orange can be seen here
. Orange update is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. Orange update's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\GUIuninstaller.exe. Orange update's main file takes around 521.22 KB (533728 bytes) and is called OUUpdateManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Orange update. They take 711.45 KB (728520
bytes) on disk.
- GUIuninstaller.exe (50.51 KB)
- OUNotification.exe (139.72 KB)
- OUUpdateManager.exe (521.22 KB)
The current page applies to Orange update version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Orange update releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Orange update.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Orange update:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Orange update:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\OUUpdateManager.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Stationery\Orange Circles.htm
Orange update is an application released by Orange. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Orange update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Orange update from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orange update or simply click the Search field and type in "Orange update". The Orange update app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Orange update in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Orange update, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Orange update.
8. After uninstalling Orange update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orange update which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orange update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange update by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange update by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange update supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 17:32:33.387