Orange Web Player 1.213932
Orange Web Player 1.213932 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932 from your PCOrange
. More info about Orange can be found here
. More information about the software Orange Web Player 1.213932 can be seen at http://www.orange.fr
. Orange Web Player 1.213932 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Orange\Orange Web Player folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Orange\Orange Web Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 690.63 KB (707202 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Orange Web Player 1.213932 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 690.63 KB (707202
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Orange Web Player 1.213932 version 1.213932
Orange Web Player 1.213932 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Orange Web Player 1.213932's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\Orange Web Player
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\Orange Web Player\IssProc.dll
Orange Web Player 1.213932 is an application offered by Orange. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orange Web Player 1.213932 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange Web Player 1.213932". The Orange Web Player 1.213932 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orange Web Player 1.213932 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Orange Web Player 1.213932, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orange Web Player 1.213932:
- The software company is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Orange\Orange Web Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orange Web Player 1.213932.
8. After removing Orange Web Player 1.213932, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orange Web Player 1.213932 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Web Player 1.213932 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Orange Web Player 1.213932 by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange Web Player 1.213932 by Orange is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange Web Player 1.213932 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:45:30.543