This page is about Orange Update for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Orange Update from your computerOrange
. Open here
for more information on Orange. Usually the Orange Update application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Update directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange Update\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orange Update. The program's main executable file is called OrangeUpdateGui.exe and it has a size of 289.27 KB (296208 bytes).
Orange Update is composed of the following executables which occupy 639.33 KB (654672
bytes) on disk:
- OrangeUpdateGui.exe (289.27 KB)
- OUService.exe (218.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Orange Update. Click on the links below for other Orange Update versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Update is a program marketed by Orange. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Orange Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Orange Update from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orange Update or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Update". If it is installed on your PC the Orange Update app will be found very quickly. After you click Orange Update in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Orange Update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Orange Update.
8. After removing Orange Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Update which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Orange Update by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Orange Update by Orange is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orange Update supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 09:51:22.133