This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Orange Inside for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Orange Inside from your systemOrange
. More info about Orange can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orange\OrangeInside directory (same installation drive as Windows). Orange Inside's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orange\OrangeInside\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1530008 bytes) on disk and is titled OrangeInside.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Orange Inside. They take about 2.57 MB (2697402
bytes) on disk.
- OrangeInstall.exe (593.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (158.67 KB)
- Launch.exe (171.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (217.00 KB)
- OrangeInside.exe (1.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Orange Inside. You can find below info on other application versions of Orange Inside:
...click to view all...
Orange Inside is a program by the software company Orange. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Orange Inside is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Orange Inside from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orange Inside or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Inside". If it is installed on your PC the Orange Inside program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orange Inside in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Orange Inside, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orange Inside.
8. After removing Orange Inside, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Inside which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orange Inside with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Orange Inside by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange Inside by Orange is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Orange Inside in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:16:49.623