Orange Desktop Search
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Orange Desktop Search for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Orange Desktop Search from your PCOrange
. More information on Orange can be found here
. Please follow http://desktopsearch.orange.fr/v2/
if you want to read more on Orange Desktop Search on Orange's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\DesktopSearch directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Orange Desktop Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\DesktopSearch\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.83 MB (2972672 bytes) on disk and is named DesktopSearch.exe.
Orange Desktop Search contains of the executables below. They take 7.42 MB (7775616
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopSearch.exe (2.83 MB)
- DesktopSearchInstaller.exe (2.51 MB)
- DesktopSearchService.exe (1.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (147.38 KB)
- ToolbarHelper.exe (602.50 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Orange Desktop Search from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Orange Desktop Search:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\DesktopSearch\DesktopSearch.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange Desktop Search.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Orange Desktop Search.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Orange Desktop Search is a program marketed by the software company Orange. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Orange Desktop Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Orange Desktop Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Orange Desktop Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orange Desktop Search". If it exists on your system the Orange Desktop Search application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orange Desktop Search in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Orange Desktop Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Desktop Search:
- The publisher is: http://desktopsearch.orange.fr/v2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\DesktopSearch\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Orange Desktop Search.
8. After uninstalling Orange Desktop Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orange Desktop Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange Desktop Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Orange Desktop Search by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Orange Desktop Search by Orange is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange Desktop Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:53:06.953