Optus Mobile Broadband
Optus Mobile Broadband is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about Optus Mobile Broadband on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Optus Mobile Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Optus Mobile Broadband's primary file takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and its name is Optus Mobile Broadband.exe.
Optus Mobile Broadband contains of the executables below. They take 7.86 MB (8245491
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (265.34 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (338.84 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Optus Mobile Broadband.exe (503.00 KB)
- PCUIDETECT.exe (69.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (529.96 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.38 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (10.00 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.05.00.74
of Optus Mobile Broadband. You can find below a few links to other Optus Mobile Broadband releases:
...click to view all...
Optus Mobile Broadband is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Optus Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Optus Mobile Broadband or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Optus Mobile Broadband". If it exists on your system the Optus Mobile Broadband app will be found very quickly. After you click Optus Mobile Broadband in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Optus Mobile Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optus Mobile Broadband:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optus Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband.
8. After uninstalling Optus Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optus Mobile Broadband which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optus Mobile Broadband using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Optus Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Optus Mobile Broadband in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 10:30:42.203