You can find below details on how to remove OptimumDesk for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OptimumDesk from your computerClass IT Outsourcing
. More information on Class IT Outsourcing can be found here
. More details about the application OptimumDesk can be found at http://www.classit.ro
. Usually the OptimumDesk application is installed in the C:\Program Files\OptimumDesk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove OptimumDesk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OptimumDesk\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OptimumDesk.exe is the OptimumDesk's primary executable file and it takes around 3.87 MB (4056824 bytes) on disk.
OptimumDesk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.15 MB (7496704
bytes) on disk.
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- installutil.exe (28.00 KB)
- ODService.exe (529.24 KB)
- OptimumDesk.exe (3.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
OptimumDesk is an application by Class IT Outsourcing. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase OptimumDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OptimumDesk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OptimumDesk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptimumDesk". The OptimumDesk application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OptimumDesk in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OptimumDesk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptimumDesk:
- The publisher is: http://www.classit.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OptimumDesk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OptimumDesk.
8. After removing OptimumDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OptimumDesk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OptimumDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OptimumDesk by Class IT Outsourcing from your computer, nor are we saying that OptimumDesk by Class IT Outsourcing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OptimumDesk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 12:17:12.920