Optimizer Pro v3.2
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your systemPC Utilities Software Limited
. You can find out more on PC Utilities Software Limited or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
if you want to read more on Optimizer Pro v3.2 on PC Utilities Software Limited's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1175976 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy 1.12 MB (1175976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Optimizer Pro v3.2 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program marketed by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". The Optimizer Pro v3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Optimizer Pro v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimizer Pro v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optimizer Pro v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:39:23.507