Optimizer Pro v3.2
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. Open here
for more information on PC Utilities Software Limited. Click on http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
to get more information about Optimizer Pro v3.2 on PC Utilities Software Limited's website. Optimizer Pro v3.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 is C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. OptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 23.48 MB (24623096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy 28.88 MB (30283288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OptimizerPro.exe (23.48 MB)
- OptProCrash.exe (140.13 KB)
- OptProGuard.exe (1.01 MB)
- OptProLauncher.exe (131.49 KB)
- OptProReminder.exe (1.12 MB)
- OptProSchedule.exe (407.49 KB)
- OptProSmartScan.exe (408.99 KB)
- OptProStart.exe (641.49 KB)
- OptProUninstaller.exe (492.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 3.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Optimizer Pro v3.2 versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Optimizer Pro
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\CookiesException.txt
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\English.ini
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\file_id.diz
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\HomePage.url
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptimizerPro.chm
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptimizerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProSmartScan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProStart.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\scan.gif
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\StartupList.txt
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.msg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program marketed by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Optimizer Pro v3.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Optimizer Pro v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimizer Pro v3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:02:33.927