Optimizer Pro v3.2
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. Open here
for more information on PC Utilities Software Limited. Click on http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
to get more information about Optimizer Pro v3.2 on PC Utilities Software Limited's website. Optimizer Pro v3.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 is C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. OptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 23.48 MB (24623096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy 28.88 MB (30283288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OptimizerPro.exe (23.48 MB)
- OptProCrash.exe (140.13 KB)
- OptProGuard.exe (1.01 MB)
- OptProLauncher.exe (131.49 KB)
- OptProReminder.exe (1.12 MB)
- OptProSchedule.exe (407.49 KB)
- OptProSmartScan.exe (408.99 KB)
- OptProStart.exe (641.49 KB)
- OptProUninstaller.exe (492.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 3.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Optimizer Pro v3.2 versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\bin\optimizer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\plugins\GuideBuilder\flexsdk\lib\optimizer.jar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". The Optimizer Pro v3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Optimizer Pro v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Optimizer Pro v3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optimizer Pro v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:02:33.927