Optimizer Pro v3.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computerPC Utilities Software Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PC Utilities Software Limited. More details about the app Optimizer Pro v3.2 can be seen at http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
. Optimizer Pro v3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Optimizer Pro v3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Optimizer Pro v3.2's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1175976 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy an average of 1.12 MB (1175976
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Optimizer Pro v3.2 releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". The Optimizer Pro v3.2 app will be found automatically. After you select Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Optimizer Pro v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimizer Pro v3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:12:01.947