Optimizer Pro v3.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PC Utilities Software Limited. More details about the app Optimizer Pro v3.2 can be seen at http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
. Optimizer Pro v3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Optimizer Pro v3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Optimizer Pro v3.2's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1175976 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy an average of 1.12 MB (1175976
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Optimizer Pro v3.2 releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Optimizer Pro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\itdownload.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptimizerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProCrash.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProSmartScan.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProStart.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Optimizer Pro.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptimizerPro.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProReminder.exe
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program marketed by PC Utilities Software Limited. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Optimizer Pro v3.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Optimizer Pro v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Optimizer Pro v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:12:01.947