This page is about Optical Surf for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Optical Surf from your computerOptical Surf
. Further information on Optical Surf can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Optical Surf at http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Optical Surf. OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.74 KB (104184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Optical Surf. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2535216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpticalSurfUninstall.exe (253.34 KB)
- utilOpticalSurf.exe (517.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- OpticalSurf.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- OpticalSurf.PurBrowse64.exe (344.74 KB)
This info is about Optical Surf version 2015.01.14.212350
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Optical Surf:
...click to view all...
Optical Surf is a program offered by Optical Surf. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Optical Surf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Optical Surf with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Optical Surf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Optical Surf". If it is installed on your PC the Optical Surf app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Optical Surf in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Optical Surf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optical Surf:
- The software company is: http://opticalsurfturf.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optical Surf\OpticalSurfuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Optical Surf.
8. After uninstalling Optical Surf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Optical Surf which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Optical Surf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Optical Surf by Optical Surf from your computer, we are not saying that Optical Surf by Optical Surf is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Optical Surf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130