OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64)
You can find below details on how to uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) from your systemOptiwave
. More information on Optiwave can be found here
. OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Optiwave Software\OptiSystem 12 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) is C:\Program Files\Optiwave Software\OptiSystem 12\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled OptiSystemx64.exe and it has a size of 11.11 MB (11654656 bytes).
OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) contains of the executables below. They occupy 76.80 MB (80526545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OptiSystem_Samples.exe (43.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- hinstall.exe (14.52 MB)
- LibSysF.exe (105.00 KB)
- OptiSystemx64.exe (11.11 MB)
- OSPICESYSCmdx64.exe (631.00 KB)
- OSYSFServer.exe (3.22 MB)
- OSysServer.exe (3.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.2.1
of OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64).
OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) is an application released by the software company Optiwave. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64).
8. After removing OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) by Optiwave from your computer, nor are we saying that OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) by Optiwave is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OptiSystem 12.2.1 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 22:29:05.990