OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64)
OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) from your computerOptiwave
. You can find out more on Optiwave or check for application updates here
. Usually the OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Optiwave Software\OptiSPICE 5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Optiwave Software\OptiSPICE 5\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called OptiSPICE_Samples.exe and its approximative size is 4.48 MB (4700401 bytes).
OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) contains of the executables below. They take 84.95 MB (89080061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OptiSPICE_Samples.exe (4.48 MB)
- OSchServer.exe (7.13 MB)
- Schematics.exe (620.00 KB)
- SchematicsSC.exe (332.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- hinstall.exe (16.02 MB)
- optiRUS.exe (1.18 MB)
- OSFilterPEx64.exe (8.53 MB)
- OSLaserPEx64.exe (8.60 MB)
- OSMMFiberPEx64.exe (8.86 MB)
- OSModulatorPEx64.exe (8.56 MB)
- OSParameterEditorx64.exe (2.70 MB)
- OSPCServer.exe (7.13 MB)
- OSPICECmdx64.exe (630.50 KB)
- OSSimulatorx64.exe (956.00 KB)
- OSWaveformViewerx64.exe (8.59 MB)
The current page applies to OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) version 5.0
OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) is an application marketed by Optiwave. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64)". If it exists on your system the OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64).
8. After removing OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) by Optiwave from your PC, we are not saying that OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) by Optiwave is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OptiSPICE 5.0 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:15:51.347